Saturday, June 27, 2015

Rain rain go away!

I know the farmers need the rain but I love the sunshine!

Then again since I'm working today it doesn't bother me as much as if I wanted to be out all day :) Hopefully it will be nicer tomorrow.

Sarah's video for today!

It's funny I always do the same thing on the days I work. I have a big breakfast, light lunch and a light dinner at work. Hey it works for me.

Breakfast: 1/2c egg substitute omelet, 1 tsp oil, 2 lite life turkey sausage, slice of squirrelly bread with a tsp of butter and grapefruit on the side. Fat free cream for coffee although when this carton is gone I'll be using organic 1/2 and 1/2 10pp

Lunch: wanted something quick before I go to work so I use a mix of different cereals although most of it was Nature's path smart bran, peach, unsweetened vanilla almond breeze and I added a few stevia sweetened chocolate chips! 7pp

At work: veggies, chicken tenders with buffalo sauce, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and a yogurt 5pp


  • Daily points used: 22 but I'll probably use the last 4pp later
  • Water: 10c
  • Steps: 12,627
  • Exercise:just a lot of running around at work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You totally rock
Kim B.

Suzanne said...

Thanks!