Thursday, June 25, 2015

Off to work

I weighed myself this morning and am happy to say I'm down 1.9 lbs than I was just before I went away on holiday! Absolutely happy with that.

Today is a work day and since I don't usually work Thursdays I'm not sure how busy it will be. Update it was crazy!!

Tomorrow I have a morning Dr's appointment to discuss the test I went for before I went on holiday. That's about the double stents I had to have due to a blocked artery. I will also be going to get an outdoor patio set and setting it up as well as a new bbq. After that I'll be doing a grocery shopping haul. The only thing after that is a good steak and a glass of wine :)

Here's Sarah's video for today!

Breakfast: Peach ginger almond breakfast parfait, fat free cream for coffee 8pp

Lunch: 1/2c egg substitute, kale, cherry tomatoes, olive oil, Lite Life turkey bacon, 2 apricots 4pp

At work: veggies, 1 oz light cheese, whole wheat melba toast, extra lean ham, blueberries, raspberries and yogurt 7pp

Snack: banana, 15 Krisda stevia sweetened chocolate chips, 1/2c Nature's path smart bran, 1/2c Nature's path rice puffs, 10g Sally's honey grahams, 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk 7pp


  • Total pts used: 26
  • Water: 8 cups
  • Steps: 11,225
  • Exercise: just work today



No comments: