Monday, June 29, 2015

Just an all around great day!

I decided I'd meet up with the walking group today. I hadn't met up due to vacation and just generally life getting in the way but today I really wanted to get my walk on!

Stopped at Starbucks first and had an unsweetened, brought my own cream, iced americano. Delish! Unfortunately Jen was busy today so I was on my own.
I love find unique pieces of art in unexpected places.

Then a quick walk through the park and off to the walking group.

By the time I came home I was beat so Ralph and I decided to bbq some hamburgers. Mine with no bun thank you and a delicious salad.

Now I'm put my feet up with a glass of wine and totally happy with everything today.

Here's Sarah's video for today!

Breakfast: Breakfast wrap with egg whites, kale, olive oil, cheese and lean ham. Grapefruit on the side and fat free cream for coffees 7pp

Lunch; running out the door to catch the bus! Shrimp, whole wheat melba toast, veggies and watermelon 4pp

Dinner: hamburger, cheese slice, veggies, salad, bolthouse honey dijon dressing and water 10pp

Other: glass of wine 5pp

  • Water: 10 cups so far
  • Weekly pts used: 0
  • Weekly pts balance: 49
  • Activity pts earned: 11
  • Activity pts balance: 18
  • Steps: 16,122



No comments: