Saturday, June 20, 2015

I'm back!


I had a wonderful  holiday with my son and his girlfriend and my daughter. Lots of hiking, seeing whales from the beach, lots of bald eagles, lots of sea air and a surprise 5 hour wildlife cruise my son surprised us with.

Today back to work and back to normal routine.

I'm going to be trying some new recipes and will be posting them on my recipe blog and making links.

I  have been asked to make it so that people can print out my recipes and I will be looking into that when I finally catch up with everything else.

Here's Sarah's video for today ;)

Breakfast: Quinoa banana walnut hot cereal with fat free cream for coffee Simply Filling plus 1pp for the walnuts I had inspiration for this recipe from Hungry Girls Cherry Almond Quinoa

Lunch: quick lunch before work! 1c skim milk, Vega smoothie packet, 40g avocado, cocoa, instant coffee Simply Filling + 6pp

At work: raw veggies, 1oz light cheese, turkey breast, 2 Tbsp Bolthouse honey mustard dressing for dip, grapes, yogurt Simply Filling + 1pp


Water: 8 cups
Steps: 14,919
Exercise: just shopping and work today!


2 comments:

Skinnymom said...

Glad you're back. Great pics! Vacation must have been awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Suzanne... you were missed.