Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Busy, busy busy!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday but we went to a local museum for 1/2 the day and then we went to a retirement party for the rest of the day!

Today Ralph and I went out biking. First to the library because they had a book for me, then stopped on the way home at the grocery store. Note to self when the library says they have 1 book for you sometimes it's 3 BIG books. Stopping at the store with a backpack full of heavy books then picking up pasta sauce, a squash, cat food etc then biking with it on my back is a great workout! Icing on the cake was that Ralph offered to take his back pack and I said don't bother as I don't have much to get. 

After lunch we were off again to the mall to get some walking in!

Tomorrow I'm back to work.

Whew at least I take some time to take care of myself by planning my meals and getting some good sleep in. As long as I get sleep I can be the energizer bunny :)


Since I followed simply filling for the most part while I was gone I'm going to do points for a while. So you'll see me putting points on my meals for the next week or so.

Breakfast: 1/2c egg substitute scrambled, 2 slices of lite life turkey bacon, spinach, 1 tsp olive oil, slice of Silver Hills squirrelly bread, tsp of butter, 1/2 grapefruit and fat free cream for coffees 7pp

Lunch: veggies, extra lean ham, light cheese rolled in butter lettuce leaves, berries and 0% vanilla Greek yogurt 5pp

Dinner: spaghetti squash, lean Italian meatballs, light pasta sauce, parmesan cheese 6pp

Other: glass of wine, 34 Degrees whole wheat crackers, 2 tsp peanut butter haven't had yet so no picture 8pp
  • Total points used: 26pp
  • Water:10 cups
  • Steps: 11,588 so far
  • Exercise: 30 minute bike ride this morning, 50 minute bike ride this afternoon and lots of walking at the mall


No comments: