Sunday, May 3, 2015

Weekly weigh in

It's that time of the week to step on the scale.

Today the scale co-operated and showed me a loss of -1.5 i'm happy with that :)

Do you have a splurge the day of your weigh in? Do you not track the day of your weigh in? I have chosen not to. I don't want all my hard work for the week to be erased by something that's within my control.

I went on a walk today but other than that and a quick trip to the grocery store that's all I did. Decided to rest up and hopefully kick this cold to the curb!!

Did I mention that next Saturday I'm doing a 2K family walk and on Sunday a 5K walking race? Yep lots of fun.

Breakfast: Giant chocolate banana breakfast cookie, 1 cup of skim milk, fat free cream for coffees Simply Filling

Lunch: Veggies, pineapple, tuna, 1 slice of blue menu provolone cheese 1pp, 1/2 of a fold it Simply Filling + 1pp

Dinner: Salisbury steak with onions and mushrooms, potato, fat free sour cream, 1 tsp becel light pro-active marg, broccoli, 2 Tbsp salsa con queso 1pp = Simply Filling + 1pp

Other: 6 oz red wine, fruit, light yogurt and 4g mini chocolate chips 0pp= 5pp


  • Water: 9c
  • Weekly points 49-7=42
  • Activity points: 5 so far
  • Steps: 11,037 so far
  • Exercise: an hours walk

Thoughts: very happy with my weigh in today!

1 comment:

Skinnymom said...

Sounds great! I'll have to try the Salisbury Steak dinner!