Friday, May 1, 2015

Sick ugh!

Quick fly by post:

Yes the hubs decided to share his cold with me. Ugh!

Thankfully I haven't chosen to eat former comfort foods. My sleep is out of whack and I work 2-10 today and tomorrow. I can't wait for Sunday.

I'm not very hungry but I did at least eat healthy foods.

Breakfast: egg white/ham/ff cheese slice on a light flatout and an orange, ff cream for coffees Simply Filling

Lunch: veggies, tuna with 2 tsp of oil added, yogurt, banana Simply Filling

At work: berries, veggies and some goat cheese spread 1pp I'm going to buy a mini whole wheat bun at work with a little whipped butter 4pp = Simply Filling plus 5pp

Other: Glass of wine after work 5pp

Water: 10c
Weekly points: 14-10=3
Activity points earned: 6
Activity points balance: 44
Steps: 12,604
Exercise: just being on my feet for 8 hours at work



No comments: