Monday, May 18, 2015

No excuses!

Yes I made today no excuse Monday!

There are supposed to be thunderstorms and rain coming so I wasn't sure that I would be able to get my walk in but when I got up it was hot but no rain yet. So instead of waiting around until it did which would therefore let me skip my walk I got my butt off the computer and got it done!! 1 hour BAM :)

No excuses!

Today I stuck to my plan 100% and I found that my stress level was definitely lower knowing exactly what I would be doing and eating.

Breakfast: 1/2c old fashioned oats, banana, 1 egg white, 9g almonds, 3g cocao nibs and fat free cream for coffees 6pp

Lunch: veggies, extra lean turkey, light cheddar cheese, light yogurt and watermelon 4pp

Dinner: 1/2c manwich sauce, extra lean ground turkey, 30g light cheese, 2 tsp oil, I was going to go with just lettuce leaves but my points were really low today so I added a hamburger bun 12pp

I still have 2pp left which I probably won't use.

  • Water: 12c
  • Steps: 9,989 which will be over 10,000 before bed
  • Exercise: 1 hour walk very hot and humid today
  • Weeklies: 49-0=49
  • Activity pts: 12+ ww's is way off today so I'll check it tomorrow and see what it says

No comments: