Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Little surprises that can derail you if you let them

Since the fridge was pretty bare today I didn't plan my food until after I'd picked up a few groceries. Luckily the stores I visited had some great deals on mini peppers, cherries, beets and cherry tomatoes. Then I met Ralph at Walmart and had to make a quick decision on what to have for dinner. I decided to make hamburgers. We were in a rush so I grabbed the ones with the least fat. Went home and when I checked the stats it was 11pp for one!!! Oh my! Oh well since I'd kept pretty low points for the rest of the day I still stayed within my 26pp :) Yep it can be done. I even had a drink at Starbucks as well.

Before that I walked around for about an hour. I love seeing the babies. It was a bit warmer and sunny so I really enjoyed being out.

I did discover that my favourite running shoes have 2 holes in them so tomorrow I'm off on a hunt to find a new pair so I can wear them in before I leave for vacation.

Sarah's video for today!

Breakfast: Giant chocolate banana breakfast cookie, 1/2 grapefruit and ff cream for coffees 6pp

Lunch: cucumber, tomatoes, peppers, light cheese, turkey and berries 3pp

Other: I took my own coffee thermos with my own cream and sweetener so I just asked for coffee and it cost me no extra points since I'd already counted the cream with breakfast! 0pp

Dinner: hamburger patty on lettuce with a slice of blue menu provolone cheese, veggies, cherries 12pp

Other: glass of red wine 5pp
  • Water: 9c
  • Steps: 11,482
  • Exercise: 1 hour + of walking
  • Weekly pts: 49-0=49
  • Activity pts: 16+5=21 



No comments: