Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Just taking it one day at a time

Lately instead of worrying about what will happen in a week or how much I can lose in a month I've been taking it one day at a time and celebrating each accomplishment. It can be getting all my waters in or simply taking the long way around the grocery store. Small acts add up. Taking it one day at a time is much easier and sometimes I just take it one hour at a time. You have to do whatever it is you need to do to keep on track.

The other thing I've been doing lately is not beating myself up if I slip up. One slip up does not make for a bad day! You can stop after the one slip up and still have a great day/week!

Managed to get out for an hours walk even though it was actually cold and looked like rain was coming. So weird yesterday was crazy hot and today cold! Came across some lily of the valley which was my grandmothers favorite.

Sarah's motivational video for today!

Breakfast: 1/2c egg whites scrambled, 1/4c light feta cheese, back bacon, 1 tsp oil, 1/2 grapefruit and fat free cream for coffees 6pp

Lunch: 1/2 can of tuna in water, light mayo, 1 tsp oil, lettuce, veggies, watermelon 3pp

Dinner: 1c cooked whole wheat pasta, light pasta sauce, mushrooms, peppers, onions, 2 tsp oil,  10pp

Other: 6oz red wine, 1/2c fat free cottage cheese, 1/2c crushed pineapple which I froze 7pp

  • Water: 9c
  • Steps:10,941
  • Exercise: 1 hour walk
  • Weeklies: 49-0=49
  • Activity points: 17+6=23

No comments: