Sunday, May 24, 2015

I never thought it would be fun

Up until last year the only thing that I associated with biking was pain!

My knees hurt so much that even on a slight upgrade I'd have to get off and walk.

Then my husband bought himself a new bike and said wow this is so easy to ride so why don't I give it a try? Well it was a very tall bike and I was afraid I would fall but I gave it a shot and it's been my bike ever since :) It doesn't hurt my knees at all. I never get off my bike to walk now even on very steep hills.

So don't give up on anything. Sometimes you just have to find something that works. How amazing is it to turn something you dread turn into something you love to do!

Today I biked for 50 minutes and walked for 55 minutes!

Breakfast: 1/2c egg whites, baby spinach, 1/4c light feta, grapefruit, slice of sprouted bread with pumpkin butter and fat free cream for coffees 7pp

Lunch: 1/2c six bean medley no salt, 1 tbsp bolthouse honey dijon dressing, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, fudgesicles x 2 6pp the fudgesicles are a new recipe I made today just click on the link

Dinner: pork loin, sugar free applesauce, cauliflower, 1 slice velveeta, salad, 2 tbsp President' choice pear walnut vinaigrette, 2 tsp olive oil 7pp

Other: glass of wine 5pp

Water:9c
Steps:14,008 right now
Exercise: 55 minute walk and a 50 minute bike ride
Weekly points: 49-0=49
Activity points:7

No comments: