Thursday, May 21, 2015

Baby bunnies!

Went out on a walk this morning and saw some baby bunnies :) They were so cute sitting in the sun soaking up the rays!

I had a meeting to go to this afternoon and then I was off to get some new running shoes as my old ones were getting holes in them. I'm just a walking fool!

Sarah made an awesome video for today so enjoy!

Breakfast: 1egg, 1 tsp oil, back bacon on a foldit and watermelon, ff cream for coffees 9pp

Lunch: quick bite before I had to run for the bus! veggies, extra sharp old cheddar, yogurt 4pp

Dinner: leftover turkey sloppy joes on a lettuce leaf, salad with 2 tbsp bolthouse honey mustard dressing 1pp, slice of sara lee pound cake with strawberries and light whipped cream 10pp

Other: glass of red wine 5pp

  • Water: 9c
  • Steps: 11,981 so far
  • Exercise:1 hour + of walking
  • Weekly points: 49-2=47
  • Activity points: 21+5=26


No comments: