Sunday, May 17, 2015

A holiday weekend!

It's may be the May 24 holiday weekend here in Canada but it's just another weekend for me. I'm sticking to plan and hopefully things won't be as crazy busy this week.

I'm off on a 2 week holiday on June 5th and since food choices won't be up to me I'm just planning on doing the best I can. I do know that I'll be hiking and camping so that should burn some calories! I will be wearing my fitbit so it will be interesting to see how that goes.

So my plan is to stick to plan and get lots of exercise in until my holiday.

Today I went out on a walk for 45 minutes, stopped at the grocery store and went on a  60  minute bike ride. Whew I'm now tired!

I had someone ask me to show them what choices I made when I do points plus for 26 points a day so this week that's what I'm doing.

Breakfast: 1/2c egg whites omelet, 1 tsp oil, extra lean ham, strawberries and light yogurt, fat free cream for coffees= 5pp

Lunch: raw veggies, 1oz light cheese, extra lean turkey, apple= 3pp

Dinner: fish with Italian bread crumbs, 2 tsp oil, home made coleslaw, baked fries, watermelon= 11pp

Other: 6oz dry red wine, iced cappuccino made with a weight watchers vanilla smoothie mix= 7pp

Total pts used: 26pp

  • Water:9c so far
  • Steps: 13,567 so far
  • Exercise: 45 minute walk and 50 minutes of biking!
  • Weeklies:0 used balance is 49
  • Activity pts: 12 balance is 12

No comments: