Sunday, April 12, 2015

Too nice of a day to have to work!

Such a beautiful day today I really didn't want to have to go work but alas I had to!

I'm definitely enjoying being back on Simply Filling. It's so freeing. I just need to keep my portions on track and I'll be happy. Cutting back on coffees hasn't been easy but I'm doing it. Just don't get in my way for the next week or two :)

My extra exercise for today is to do squats every time I visit the bathroom which is quite often because I'm drinking a lot of water!

There are links to the recipes when you click on the pancakes or the chili

Breakfast: Forgot to take picture! Cottage cheese oatmeal pancakes, 1 1/2 Tbsp sugar free syrup 0pp, 1/2 cup of frozen sliced strawberries thawed, 3 Tbsp fat free cream for my coffees Simply Filling

Lunch: Romaine, cucumber, tomato, celery, carrot, 2 tsp olive oil, 1 Tbsp bolthouse dressing 0pp, 20g  feta cheese, 1/2 can of tuna in water Simply Filling

At work: I made my Wendy's style chili but this time I added 3 cans of beans and used veggie crumbles, 15g cheese, yogurt and an apple Simply Filling

After work: glass of red wine 5pp

Start of new week of weekly points

Weekly points: 49-5=44
Exercise: lifted some weights before work and did squats every time I went in the bathroom
Water: 12 cups plus a cup of herbal tea
Steps: 10,332



No comments: