Friday, April 17, 2015

Step away!

That's right it's back to work today and I'm walking into a store filled with Nutella goodies!! I will not touch one, not even a crumb :) Update it was hard and I had a couple of hard sugar free candies but I stayed strong while everyone I worked with ate some!

Breakfast: banana cottage cheese oatmeal pancakes, 1 1/2 Tbsp sf pancake syrup 0pp, 4 Tbsp fat free cream for coffees Simply Filling

Lunch: veggies, home made tortilla chips which I over cooked, blood orange, individual pumpkin pie with Greek yogurt mixed with a little sweetener and cinnamon for the icing simply filling

At work: home made vegetarian chili, I'll buy a small whole wheat soup bun 3pp, apple simply filling + 3pp

Snack: pear simply filling

Weekly points: 15-3=12
Water: 11 cups
Exercise: just at work on my feet for 8 hours
Steps: 10,775

2 comments:

FogDog said...

Great Job!

Karla said...

working in a grocery store is hard... but I can't even imagine working in a doughnut store / bakery!!!