Thursday, April 23, 2015

Snow!!

I cannot believe that we had some snow overnight!! Thankfully it's pretty much melted now but really it's April soon to be May????

So back to daily posting. Doing things in my head without writing them down does not work. Ugh. Nor does thinking oh I get lots of water in without keeping track of it. The scale showed me the truth this morning. Now onto damage control. Simply Filling will keep me on track.

Today I spent time cleaning out my fridge, cleaning the kitchen and making a grocery list for tomorrow.

Here's Sarah's think about it Thursday! I love, love how she helps to motivate me. Just click on the link. You won't regret it.

I read a great tip today. Put a post it on your cupboard door or fridge and every time you take a bite, lick or taste put a mark on the paper. At the end of the day 1 mark=1pp. You will soon stop taking bites, licks and tastes!

Next week I need to go shopping for a few clothes for my holiday and I need to buy a swim suit. Do you know how many years it's been since I wore a swim suit?? Oh boy! I did see a cute one yesterday with a sort of skort bottom and a top that would hide things that I don't want seen but I have no idea what it will look like on.

A new to me find today. As you know I'm in Canada and it's not always easy to find low pt items. Silani light feta cheese crumbles 1/4c or 30g is 1pp!! As you know it's a very strong tasting cheese so a little goes a long way :) The nutrition stats on the back are for 1/2 cup.

Daily food

Breakfast: baked pumpkin cranberry oatmeal, fat free cream for coffees Simply Filling

Lunch: 1 egg, 2 egg whites omelet with veggies, 30g or 1/4c silani light feta cheese crumbled 1pp, 1 slice toast, 1/2 tsp light becel pro-active 0pp, berries Simply Filling + 1pp
Snack: banana and a cafe au lait Simply Filling

Dinner: whole wheat pasta, home made sauce and meatballs,  Simply Filling

Other: glass of red wine 5pp
  • Water: 6 cups so far
  • Weekly pts: 49-6=43 New week starts on Sunday
  • Activity pts: 2 
  • Steps: 6,908
  • Exercise:Went for a cold windy walk with the hubs for 30 minutes


Thoughts:
A good day! I'll be glad to get fresh veggies and fruits tomorrow.


No comments: