Sunday, April 19, 2015

Playing games in my head

So I was figuring out my menu for today. I have breakfast and foods to take to work figured out and I was figuring out what to have for lunch. Well I had points left and was looking to see if I could fit a small nutella packet in. Well it's 8pp for the donut and 4pp for the itsy bitsy pastry pocket. Ummmm whether or not I have enough points I'm not going there. Oh the mind wants to tell me that it's all good I could stop at one and enjoy it but history tells me that's stinkin' thinkin'. Nope not going there at all. I'm going to stay strong.

That's one of the reasons I'm a yo yoer. Up and down all the time. I'm determined to stop it. This is the year I will get to goal. I have a lot of support from you guys and thank you so much for that.

Here's a great dose of motivation! Click here

Breakfast: 2 omega 3 eggs, back bacon, toast, 1 tsp becel pro active marg 0pp, blood orange and 4 Tbsp fat free cream for coffees Simply Filling

Lunch: toufayan pocket, tuna salad, veggies, pear with 1 tsp brown sugar 0pp and walnut pieces 1pp Simply Filling + 1pp

At work: Big mac salad 1pp including 1 tsp olive oil, I will buy a mini whole wheat bun 3pp Simply Filling + 4pp

Weekly points: tomorrow is a new week 12-5=7pp
Water:10c
Exercise: just standing on my feet for 8 hours :)
Steps: 10,729

No comments: