Thursday, April 30, 2015

It's all about your choices!

Today I have plans to go out for lunch with Ralph and my daughter Jen. I asked where she would like to go for lunch and Carl Jr's was chosen. Now I could have panicked but I just looked it up on my weight watchers app and chose a kids hamburger and a side salad with light dressing for 8pp. I enjoyed the company and enjoyed my hamburger. Just because life throws you a curve ball doesn't mean you have to go off plan. Just track and move right along!

We all have daily choices to make. From the clothes we wear to how much water we drink, what we have for breakfast and trying to get some extra movement in. The results you want will come if you keep making the positive choices.

Sarah posted a video today about processed foods! Enjoy

Today since I was pretty point heavy I decided to do points plus and wouldn't you know it came to 26pp tomorrow is back to simply filling

Breakfast: baked lemon raspberry oatmeal, fat free cream for coffees 6pp

Lunch: at Carl Jr's kids hamburger, side salad, light dressing and a bottle of water no picture but it was totally worth it :) 8pp

Dinner: blue menu scottish haddock 4pp, veggies, 1 tsp becel proactive light margarine, mini waffle  bowl 1pp with 1/2c sherbet 2pp= 7pp

Other: glass of wine 5pp
  • Water:10 cups so far
  • Weekly pts:0 so balance is 13
  • Activity pts: 7
  • Activity pts balance: 38
  • Steps: 9,211 and it will 10,000 before I go to bed :) 
  • Exercise: 35 minute walk
Thoughts: I'm glad I decided to go to points plus today it definitely helped me stay on track

No comments: