Sunday, April 26, 2015

It's all about balance!

Today was my weigh in day and although I was up last week I'm choosing to focus on today!

I was down -3.7 lbs from last week so I'm very happy.

I knew I was going to be doing an hour walk as well as a 50 minute bike ride so my plan was to eat so that I had lots of energy.

I had a wonderful breakfast all simply filling, a light lunch simply filling, picked up a fat free cappuccino while I was out and a steak dinner. All the while knowing I was still on plan. Oh and I've planned for a glass of wine later :) For me that's a perfect day.

New to me find in Zehrs/Loblaws today: 1pp for 2 tbsp! I'm going to have some over a baked potato

Breakfast: baked berry oatmeal, fat free cream for coffees Simply Filling

Lunch: lots of fresh veggies, a huge apple and some chicken breast Simply Filling

Extra: fat free sugar free cappuccino Simply Filling
No pic as I took my reusable thermos so you couldn't see it anyway
Dinner: steak, butternut squash, potato, onion, mushrooms, 2 tsp olive oil, mini waffle bowl 1pp with light yogurt/banana/1 tsp mini chocolate chips 0pp Simply Filling +1pp

Extra: glass of red wine 5pp

  • Water: 8c so far
  • Weekly points: 49-6=43pp
  • Activity points: 12
  • Steps: 14,622 so far
  • Exercise: 55 minute walk, 50 minute bike ride

Thoughts: Wow I managed to squeek in a lot of exercise today! Tomorrow I'm hopefully meeting up with my walking group so that should be another good day.
Very happy with my food choices today, enjoyed every bite.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Your food always looks so good! I tracked every bite yesterday! Here is to a great week of tracking!! :)

Suzanne said...

Good job!!!