Monday, April 27, 2015

I'm walking on sunshine

Got to love the title! That's how I've been feeling the last few days. Hard to explain but very content with myself lately.

Smile of the day. I'm making my salad for lunch and Ralph looks over my shoulder and says "you sure like to eat" :) Then told me I'm a total foodie. He's too cute!

Walked for 80+ minutes today. Not the greatest weather but I got it done!
I ate lunch early because I had to leave for the bus and by the time I was on the bus going home I realized I was hungry. So I reached into my grocery bag and had.... a banana :)

Here's Sarah's messy Monday video. Enjoy

Breakfast: 1/2c egg whites, spinach, onion, cherry tomatoes, light feta cheese 1pp, grapefruit and fat free cream for coffees Simply Filling + 1pp

Lunch: Taco salad with 2 Tbsp cheese sauce 1pp, 2 olives 0pp home made tortilla chips from light flatout, salsa and meatless crumbles Simply Filling + 1pp
Snack: a bowl of watermelon Simply Filling

Dinner: Roast chicken, broccoli,1 tsp light marg 0pp, potato, olive oil, low sodium gravy 0pp, berries and light yogurt Simply Filling

Other: glass of red wine, banana 5pp

  • Water: 10 cups
  • Weekly points: 43-7=36
  • Activity points: so far 7
  • Activity points balance: 19
  • Steps: 13,412 so far
  • Exercise: 80+ minutes of walking

Thoughts: I'm proud of the way I handled the late afternoon munchies by grabbing a banana could have been much worse. Exercise was great as was meeting up with friends.

No comments: