Monday, April 13, 2015

I'm going to be a Grandma!

Yes I'm proud to announce that my daughter is having a baby and the due date is my birthday!! I'm  over the moon happy.
Saw this sign while walking around today and some pretty flowers!
Found these at the store today! Delish and no mess :)

Breakfast: 1 egg, 1/4c egg whites, peppers, onion, baby spinach, olive oil, swiss cheese, grapefruit and 3T ff cream for coffees simply filling

Lunch: on the run so I grabbed veggies, some calorie wise thousand dressing for dip 1pp, extra lean ham, apple and yogurt Simply Filling +1pp

Dinner: chicken drumsticks skinless with calorie wise bbq sauce 1pp, salad 1 tsp olive oil, 1 Tbsp bolthouse vinaigrette, beets Simply Filling + 1pp

Other: glass of wine 5pp

Weekly points: 41-6=35pp
Exercise:over 100 minutes of walking :)
Water:12 cups
Steps:14,577

1 comment: