Saturday, April 4, 2015

Hit or miss

Sorry posting this weekend is a bit of a hit or miss thing. I worked yesterday and slept in so I didn't have much time to post, today I'm out of town all day at my sister in laws and tomorrow I'm working again. I'll try to post when I can!

So my plan for today is to do the best I can. I made a nice breakfast and if I get a chance I'm going to grab some veggies and an apple before I leave to go to my sister in laws. No idea what she is having so I just plan on making sure my portions are good and make the best choices with what's available.

I will post this when I get home tonight so I can tell you how it went :)

I usually buy Lilydale turkey breakfast sausages which are amazing but they only had Lilydale chicken sausages so I bought them no where near as good!!

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 lilydale chicken sausages, 1 slice toast, 1 tsp light marg, 1/2 grapefruit and fat free cream for coffees 8pp

Lunch: grabbed a quick banana on the way out the door

Dinner:I chose lots of cooked carrots and broccoli, some turkey breast, no stuffing, a little ham and one small spoon of scalloped potato. For dessert I had some fresh fruit and a very small piece of cake. All in all I'll call it a success. We really loved seeing family.

Water: 7c not as much today as I'm spending a lot of time in a car
Steps: 1,992 can you tell I sat in the car most of the day?

Although I work tomorrow I will at least be back to routine with my eating.

No comments: