Monday, April 6, 2015

Back to normal!

Well I made it through Easter and I'm pretty happy with how I handled it. Remember it's only 1 day and don't dwell on it if you didn't make the best choices. Just move on!

Today it's sunny and milder thank goodness.

I'm on the hunt :) I love the Bolthouse dressings unfortunately I can't find any where near me that sells them so I'm going to go for a long walk to a Walmart, near the Starbucks where I'm meeting Jen for coffee, to grab a few bottles. I'm really trying to eat more salads and their dressings are pretty much 2 Tbsp for 1pp or 1 Tbsp for 0pp yep more bang for the buck.

Breakfast: brownie waffle with fruit and 1 1/2 Tbsp sf syrup and 5 Tbsp fat free cream for coffees 7pp

Lunch: veggies, Toufayan wrap made into chips, light cheese, guacamole, blueberries and light yogurt 7pp

Dinner: Shepherds pie, carrots, romaine salad, 1 tbsp bolthouse balsamic vinaigrette 8pp

Other: glass of wine 5pp

Water:9 cups
Steps:9,776 which will be oveer 10,000 before the end of the day!

No comments: