Thursday, April 2, 2015

Back on track!

Had a couple of day where my eating wasn't so good and I wasn't moving as much as I usually do.

The main thing is not to stay in that place. So today I took steps to get back to where I need to be.

First I planned the next few days meals well except Saturday dinner which we'll be having at one of Ralph's sisters.

Next I needed to go to the store so I made sure to get a 35 minute walk done before I got there :)

I've been drinking my water like it's my job.

Ralph asked if I wanted to go on a bike ride before the rain came so off on our bikes for a 25 minute very windy ride!

I'm very happy with the way today went. Now to do the same tomorrow.

Breakfast: 1 flatout, 1/2c egg substitute, extra lean ham, 15g light cheese and an orange. 5 Tbsp fat free cream for coffees 7pp

Lunch: Big Mac salad 5pp

Dinner: 2 mini chicken pot pies, broccoli, 1 tsp butter and an apple 7pp
The mini chicken pot pies need a little tweaking. As soon as I've eaten these up I'll try another batch and post the results.

Other: glass of wine 5pp

May have something else later as I have 2pp left or I may not :)

Water: 9 cups + coffees etc
Steps: 10,165 so far

1 comment:

FogDog said...

good job getting back on track!