Sunday, April 5, 2015

And......it snowed again!

I couldn't believe it on my way home last night on the highway when lots of fat snow flakes were falling! Just when I thought Spring was finally here.

Today is getting back to normal routine day. I work the 2-10 shift and don't usually work Sundays so it should be interesting.

Breakfast: 1/2c egg whites, 2 leftover chicken sausages, 1 tsp oil, peppers and onions, fruit and 5 Tbsp fat free cream for coffees 5pp

Lunch: leftover mini chicken pot pies, Caesar salad 11pp

At work: leftover meatball spinach tortellini soup and I'll buy a mini whole wheat bun at work no butter 10pp
It's in a thermos so the picture is from when I made it :)

Other: frozen iced cappuccino no whip because I don't have any 2pp

Water: 8 cups
Steps: 9,252

No comments: