Sunday, March 22, 2015

What a fantastic day!!

Today is weekly weigh in day and I'm down -2.2 today!

As I mentioned last week Mothers day is a 5K walking race and on Sunday's I'm walking 5K to practice for it. My goal is to be under 60 minutes. Last week was 62 minutes and today was 58 minutes!! I'm very happy with that.

Other exercise:

  • crunches
  • planks
  • boat pose
  • bridges
  • 2 hand roll down
  • cobra


Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites scrambled, 30g light cheese, unsweetened applesauce, 1 slice toast, 1 tsp light marg and fat free cream for coffees 10pp

Lunch: veggies, blueberries not shown, yogurt, 2x blueberry scones 9pp

Dinner: toasted hot dog bun with shaved angus beef and a slice of light provolone cheese, beef stock and home made coleslaw, apple 6pp

Other: glass of red wine 5pp

Water:14c so far
Steps: so far


No comments: