Monday, March 30, 2015

Well it was one of those days!

First believe it or not it was almost a snow blizzard this afternoon which thankfully didn't stay long and melted as it hit the ground!

Second I felt bad today. Not sure why but I just didn't feel good. I didn't meet up with my walking group or do anything else. Ugh!

Third do not make home made brownie brittle. Put it this way I had more than I should have and threw the rest away. Honestly I know better.

Breakfast: 1/2c egg whites scrambled, 1 tsp olive oil, spinach and cherry tomatoes, 1/2 grapefruit, 1 slice chia bread and 1 tsp light margarine, 5 Tbsp fat free cream 6pp

Lunch: cold spaghetti pasta salad with some leftover broccoli, 1 Tbsp parmesan cheese 6pp

Dinner: chicken, stuffing, peas, lower sodium gravy, home made sugar free cranberry sauce 7pp

Other: home made brownie brittle 4pp+++++

Water: 9c
Steps: 4057

No comments: