Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Today was a good day!

After not feeling the greatest yesterday today was a lot better.

We are having a lot of construction to install a light rail system in town which actually made me walk a lot more than I normally would have.

I was happy to grab a quick coffee with my daughter Jen who's doing fantastic.

Breakfast: pumpkin French toast with leftover sf cranberry sauce, 1 tsp oil, 1 1/2 Tbsp sf syrup and 5T of fat free creamer for coffees 6pp

Lunch: a naan round pepperoni pizza with some yoghurt and blueberries 4pp

Dinner: 2 leftover mini meatloaves with mashed potato, home made coleslaw and brussels sprouts with a tsp of butter 8pp

Other: banana, chocolate mousse, 6oz red wine 8pp

Water: 12c
Steps: 10,245

3 comments:

FogDog said...

Glad you're feeling better, those quick turnarounds are important!

Punkygal said...

Yum the mini meatloaf with mashed potatoes looks good. Do you have a recipe? I searched your blog but couldn't find.

Suzanne said...

I haven't posted it yet :)