Tuesday, March 24, 2015

There are always choices

I have a board meeting tonight where they always serve dinner. Luckily they usually have some healthy choices available so I'm not stressing over it just making the best choices that I can.

Everyday gives us the opportunity to make new choices. Every single day. What will your choices be today?

Breakfast: pineapple upside down pancakes  I made them with egg substitute to save a point, with sf syrup, 5Tbsp fat free cream for coffees

Lunch: veggies, dip made with 0% plain Greek yogurt and taco sauce, extra lean ham, fibre one bar and yogurt with strawberries

Dinner: at a board meeting! They had beef or chicken on huge kaiser buns, lettuce, dressing, croutons, home made tarts and fruit loaf and fresh fruit. I grabbed maybe 2 oz of shaved beef, a small piece of chicken breast with no sauce or breading, lots of lettuce, a bit of dressing, maybe 5 croutons and fresh fruit. I'm very happy with my choices but no idea on points so I'm not going to worry about it.

Water: 14c
Steps: 12,302 so far

No comments: