Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Sunny but cold!

Today was very sunny but still cold enough to wear my winter coat, hat and gloves! Come on spring!

We needed to go to the mall to look at a few things today so I decided I'd walk back which took me 58 minutes :)

Tonight I'm going to figure out a weekly workout schedule to do with weights. Should be fun.

Breakfast: banana stuffed French toast with sugar free syrup, 5 Tbsp fat free cream for coffees 6pp

Lunch: spicy Italian flatout made into chips this would be a fantastic replacement for crackers, tsp olive oil, veggies, turkey breast and an apple 5pp

Dinner: chicken, roasted brussels sprouts and green beans and potato, sugar free cranberry sauce, lower sodium gravy 5pp

Other: 6oz red wine 5pp

I will grab a snack later as my points are low so far today.

Water: 13c so far
Exercise: 58 minute walk
Steps:10,528 so far

No comments: