Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sunday is the new Monday!

Since I normally work Friday and Saturday I've decided to make Sunday the start of my new week for Weight Watchers. Time to shake things up. Yes I'm actually working today but I don't normally work Sundays so I think this will work well. It should keep me sticking to my plan on Friday and Saturday.

Although I didn't need weekly points today I will be using them.

Let's all have a fantastic day!!

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites 2x light bread, 2 tsp light marg, 30g light cheese, 1/2 grapefruit, 1 tsp oil, 4 Tbsp fat free cream for coffees Total pts=10pp

Lunch: flatout, 1 Tbsp light mayo, veggies, 20g lean ham, ritz crackers and a frozen cappuccino Total points=9pp

Taking to work: veggies, mini peppers stuffed with light laughing cow cheese, 3 oz chicken, almonds, berries and yogurt Total pts=7pp

Water: 11 cups
Total pts used: 26
Weekly pts used: 0
Weekly points balance: 48
Activity pts earned: 4
Activity pts balance: 4
Steps: 10,153

No comments: