Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Not too productive of a morning here unless you count getting the dishes done :)

Now you know I read labels, count pp, journal etc so I was really annoyed when I realized I'd made a mistake on points. Ritz crackers grab and go. I had figured out the points on the back as 3pp. I've had them quite a few times. Now because it said grab and go and they were in individual packages I thought 1 pkg = 1 serving but no 6 crackers = 1 serving and there's 13 in each packet. Well I know what I won't be doing again. Eating a whole package and thinking what a great deal it is. Grrrr

I did go with the hubs to the mall today and not only took the long way to walk home but also went through a grocery store. Ended up walking for 60 minutes. Unfortunately left my phone at home so no pic's

Breakfast: Strawberry and cream stuffed French Toast 4pp, 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup 1pp, 5T fat free cream for coffees 1pp Total=6pp

Lunch: chicken & cranberries 3pp, veggies and light dip 2pp, ritz crackers 3pp Total=8pp

Dinner: flatout pizza 3pp, 30g light cheese 2pp, veggies, pre-cooked lower sodium bacon 1pp, pineapple 0pp, salad, light dressing 1pp, cantaloupe may have later 0pp Total=7pp

Other: 6oz red wine 5pp

Water:9 so far
Total pts used: 26
Weekly pts used: 0
Weekly pts balance: 45
Activity pts earned: 4 so far
Activity pts balance: 20
Steps: 11,641 so far

3 comments:

JMT said...

Your pizza looks so good..do you just put tomato or pizza sauce on the crust first?

Suzanne said...

I sprayed a little olive oil on the crust and put it in the oven for a few minutes. I put a little bit of pizza sauce on when it came out of the oven then cheese then toppings.

JMT said...

Thanks, I'm going to try that.