Thursday, March 5, 2015

Not a great day

Not a bad day either but I woke up feeling sick. So I drank some water and coffee and went back to bed. Sometimes that's just what you have to do.

I felt better when I woke up from my nap.

For exercise I just walked around a store a bit and went around the block with the hubs. It's back to work tomorrow so I'm saving my energy for that :)

Breakfast: coffee :)

Brunch: egg whites 1pp, 1 tsp oil 1pp, ham 0pp, light cheese 2pp, slice of toast 1pp, 1 tsp light marg 0pp, banana 0pp, fat free cream for coffees 1pp Total=6pp

Dinner: fish crusted with cornmeal 3pp, 2 tsp oil 2pp, 1/2c wild rice medley 4pp, carrots 0pp Total=9pp

Total pts used: 15 I know it's low but I'm going with it today.
Weekly pts used: 0
Weekly pts balance: 40
Activity pts earned: 3 so far
Activity pts balance: 26

No comments: