Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Just one of those days!

I was definitely not awake this morning. I thought I'd taken a picture of breakfast but when I looked I hadn't taken one but I'd eaten it :)

Yep I was called into work this afternoon, but at least it was only for 3 hours! It was a weird shift I ended up having to eat lunch really early because other wise I wouldn't have eaten till dinner time.

I did walk the long way to work so I got a 30 minute walk in.

Funniest non scale victory today! On the way home my underwear started falling down :)

Breakfast: 1/2c egg whites omelet 1pp, 2 tsp olive oil 2pp, lean ham 0pp, light cheese 1pp, 1/2 grapefruit 0pp and polenta 1pp, 5T fat free cream for coffees 1pp Total=6pp

Lunch: Salad, 2 Tbsp light dressing 2pp, 2 Tbsp parmesan cheese 1pp, 2 oz chicken 2pp, 1/2 wrap made into chips 1pp, 1 tsp oil 1pp Total=7pp

Dinner: ham 2pp, cheesy broccoli potatoes 6pp, veggies 0pp, broccoli slaw 0, 2 Tbsp light mayo 1pp, cantaloupe 0pp Total=9pp

Other: chocolate caramel iced cappuccino 2pp, 6oz wine 5pp Total=7pp

Water=9 so far
Total pts used=29
Weekly pts used=3
Weekly pts balance=45
Activity pts earned=5
Activity pts balance=15
Steps= 10,153

No comments: