Thursday, March 19, 2015

It's all about choices

This morning I was woken up by Snuffy because he thought he was going to wither away unless he was fed asap :)

Checked the temperature and it was -8 C which is pretty cool.

I made my breakfast and thought to myself I should just go back to bed. Yep that's what I wanted to do. Then I thought well if I go for a walk right now I'd get it over and done with and have the rest of the day to do other things. Nope I'm pretty tired I'll just go back for an hour. Oh smarten up and get your coat and boots on and JUST DO IT!! So I did :) Walked for 55 minutes.

Sometimes we need to do what we don't want to do. Sometimes it's eating the veggies on our plate, sometimes it getting our water in or getting a workout done. I'll tell you a secret....after I've done it I've never regretted doing it!!

I also picked up my weights and did a great upper body routine.

Breakfast: Baked blueberry oatmeal, 5T fat free cream for coffees 6pp

Lunch: veggies, 1/4 0% fat free Greek yogurt mixed with a little onion soup powder, unsweetened applesauce and a Special K bar with protein 5pp

Dinner: hot dog bun with leftover meatballs and pasta sauce and veggies, 1 slice light provolone cheese, home made coleslaw 11pp

Other: 6oz glass of red wine 5pp

Water:12c so far
Exercise: 55 minute walk, squats, chest press, bent over rows, bicep curls with a twist, kickbacks and shoulder shrugs
Steps: 10,712

No comments: