Friday, March 27, 2015

Groceries and work!

Found a couple of interesting items in the grocery store today. For those of us that are in Canada I bought them in Zehrs/loblaws.
The naan rounds I think I'll use for open faced sandwiches or pizza's.

I also worked today so it was a pretty busy running around kind of day even without any extra exercise!

Breakfast: pumpkin waffles with sf syrup, 5 Tbsp fat free cream for coffees 7pp

Lunch: big mac salad, strawberries, and 1/2 serving peanut butter cheerios mixed with 1/2 serving of chocolate cheerios 8pp I will put the recipe for the salad on my other blog tomorrow. http://suzanneskitchensimplyfilling.blogspot.ca/

At work: veggies, yogurt, turkey breast, apple and a special K bar with protein 6pp

I will probably have a glass of wine after work 5pp

Water: 12c
Steps:9,898

No comments: