Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Called in to work today

Yesterday I forgot to add to my post that I did get a 51 minute walk in and did some of the extra exercises I've been doing. Today is a rest day.

I wasn't expecting to work today and was going to get some cleaning done in the house. Oh well that will just have to be another day :)

So I switched what I was going to have for dinner to lunch and then taking something lighter to work.

Tomorrow we're going to the theater! The wizard of oz!! I'm really looking forward to it. We're going with a lot of people we know so it will be fun.

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites omelet, cherry tomatoes, jalapeno, slice of toast with 1 tsp butter, 1/2 grapefruit and 5T of fat free cream for coffees 8pp

Lunch: spicy Italian flat out pizza with light cheese and turkey pepperoni, Caesar salad with light dressing 10pp

At work: veggies and a giant chocolate banana breakfast cookie I used 1 tbsp of cocoa instead of the regular amount because I like it chocolately, I also used egg sub to save a point 5pp

After work: glass of wine 5pp

Water: 14c
Steps: 7,299

No comments: