Monday, March 23, 2015

Brrr

It was still really cold today! Come on Spring I want to feel warm again :)

Today I met up with my daughter Jen at Starbucks. I'm so glad we get to see each other regularly. This summer I'm visiting my son in British Columbia I'm so excited to see him again! Wish we lived closer.

After coffee it was time to meet up with my walking group. I have to admit after doing squats a few times last week and the walking race training my legs are feeling it today.

Breakfast: multigrain hot cereal with banana and 1/2 tbsp brown sugar, 5 Tbsp fat free cream for coffees 11pp

Lunch: light bread grilled cheese with light tomato soup and an apple 5pp

Dinner: fish and chips with peas 9pp

Other: Starbucks birthday cake pop and coffee 5pp

Water:14c
Steps: 15,328 so far


No comments: