Monday, February 23, 2015

Weekly weigh in

This week I've been following points plus.
My daily point allowance is 26.
I used all 26 points daily.
I used 12 of my 49 so I had a balance of 37pp left.
I earned 36 activity points
I used 0 of my activity points.
This week I lost: -1.4

What a great day I had today :)
Met up with my walking group, stopped and picked up some wraps and had great choices for dinner at a meeting!
The white container is a liquid crystal light container that I measured my creamer in to use while I was out and about. Works great and doesn't leak.

Breakfast: egg white omelet 1pp, 1 tsp oil 1pp, 80g polenta 1pp, cherry tomatoes, 1 slice toast 2pp, 1 tsp butter 1pp, 1/2 grapefruit, 5T ff cream for coffees 1pp Total=8pp

Lunch: veggies, turkey 1pp, apple, granola balls 2pp and yogurt 1pp Total=4pp forgot to put the yogurt in the picture. I also had green tea with ginger slices :)

Dinner: at a meeting! pretty sure it was less than 9pp

Other: 6oz red wine 5pp

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Way to go!

Suzanne said...

Thank you Jessica I hope you're having a good week too!