Saturday, February 28, 2015

I'm still here!

Had a rough couple of days but I'm not giving up!

Trying to figure out what works best for me. I like doing points plus but I think I also need to use some weeklies as I am pretty active and my daily points are only 26pp.

Yesterday didn't track at all but that's yesterday.

So back to regular programming.

Breakfast: 1/3c oats 3pp, sauce made with frozen strawberries 0pp, 1 egg white 0pp, 5 Tbsp fat free cream for coffees 1pp Total=4pp

Lunch: Caesar salad, lettuce 0pp, 2 Tbsp light dressing 2pp, 2 Tbsp parmesan cheese 1pp, low sodium pre cooked bacon 1pp, 1 slice light bread made into croutons 1pp, rice roller 1pp
Total=6pp

Dinner: 3oz chicken 3pp, leftover cheesy broccoli potatoes 6pp, 1/2c mixed veggies 1pp, lower sodium gravy 0pp, home made sf cranberry sauce 0pp, banana 0pp, jello temptations mousse 2pp, 1/2 serving light whipped cream 0pp, 1 Tbsp chocolate cookie topping 1pp
Total=13pp

Other: 6oz red wine 5pp, 1 individual pkg of ritz crackers 3pp Total=8pp

Water: 10c so far
Total daily pts used today: 26
Weekly pts used: 5
Weekly pts balance: 42
Activity pts earned: 4 so far
Activity pts used: 0
Activity pts balance: 30
Steps: 9,915 so far

No comments: