Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Grocery shopping day!

It's not the grocery shopping that I mind but it's the trudging the groceries home on foot through the snow that's nasty! Sometimes not having a car is the pits.

I did go on a walk on the way to the grocery store to get some extra steps and I'm also going to a big mall with Ralph this afternoon. Walking indoors is definitely easier.

I found a few new to me things today so if  you're Canadian you should be able to find them.

This bread I found at walmart canada 1 slice/1pp 2 slices/2pp 3 slices/3pp

Trying to plan my menu for the week but my mojo isn't turned on today :) Oh well I'll work on it bit by bit. Do what you can when you can!

Breakfast: Giant chocolate banana breakfast cookie 5pp to get 5pp I used egg whites instead of an egg, yogurt 1pp, 5Tbsp fat free cream for coffees 1pp Total=7pp

Lunch: Chicken orzo soup 3pp, yogurt and fruit 1pp Total=4pp

Dinner: ham 2pp, cheesy potato and broccoli 6pp, green beans 0pp, baked pear 0pp, 1 tsp honey 1pp, 7g walnuts 1pp Total=10pp

Other: 6oz red wine 5pp

Water: 9c
Total pts used:26
Weekly pts used:0
Weekly pts balance:47
Activity pts earned: 4 so far
Activity pts used: 0
Activity pts balance: 16
Steps:10,877 so far :)

No comments: