Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Day 30

At the end of my 30 minute walks every day for 30 days! I actually did a 50 minute walk for speed today :)
Oh I found something new while I was grocery shopping in Zehrs so if you're in Canada look for it in the organic section. 1 pkg of granola balls = 2pp I'll be trying them tomorrow.

Breakfast: brownie waffle 6pp, 1/2 banana 0pp, 2 Tbsp pb2 1pp, 1 Tbsp maple syrup 1pp, 5T fat free cream for coffees 1pp total=9pp

Lunch: 3 oz chicken 3pp, peppers, onion, 2 tsp olive oil 2pp, 30g light cheese 2pp, 0% plain Greek yogurt 0pp total=7pp

Dinner: quickly made soup with chicken and whole wheat pasta 4pp, blueberries and yogurt 1pp total=5pp

Other: 6 oz red wine=5pp

Daily pts used: 26
Water: 8 cups so far
Weekly used: 0 Balance: 49
Ap's earned: 6
Ap's used: 0
Ap balance: 14
Steps so far: 13,293

1 comment:

Sean Anderson said...

Beautiful photos, Suzanne. Excellent!! Soup is one thing I haven't got into--but I might try. That looks incredible!