Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Day 29


Today I did walking intervals! That's where you have short very fast spurts of walking in between regular walking. Really gets your heart pumping and boosts your metabolism :) After 46 minutes I was a hot sweaty mess!!

Breakfast: Egg McSuzi: 1/3c egg substitute 1pp, 20g extra lean ham 0pp, 13g marble cheese 1pp, whole wheat English muffin 3pp, cherry tomatoes 0pp, 1 tsp olive oil 1pp, 1/2 grapefruit 0pp and fat free cream 1pp total=7pp

Lunch: veggies 0pp, 2x light yogurt 2pp, 1/2c blueberries 0pp, lean chicken 1pp total=3pp

Dinner: fish fajitas 6pp, 2 tortilla bowls 4pp, 30g plain 0% Greek yogurt 0pp total=10pp

Other: 6oz red wine 5pp, 10g lower sugar craisins 1pp total=6pp


  • Water: 8 cups so far
  • Daily pts used:26
  • Weekly pts used: 0
  • Weekly pts balance:49
  • Activity pts earned: 4 so far today
  • Activity pts used: 0
  • Activity pts balance: 7
  • Steps:10,510 so far
  • Exercise: 46 minute interval walking

1 comment:

Craftynail said...

I'm curious to hear what your results are after switching to pointsplus. I've done that a couple times, but I am bad at tracking, and then eat too much. But I think if you are good at logging, it could help! Mostly because I feel like sometimes I may eat too many foods on simply filling since they're unlimited ! Keep up the good work!