Monday, February 16, 2015

Day 28

I decided to pass on weighing in today because I changed to points plus just a couple of days ago and I want to do a full week of points before I check the scale!  I look forward to seeing what the scale says next week.

I went out for a 30 minute walk today with Ralph. Day 29 so one more day for the challenge of walking everyday for 30 days.

I've decided to pump up my walking. I'm going to be doing some for distance, some interval walks and some for speed. I will also be pumping some iron :)

Breakfast: pumpkin waffle with 1 Tbsp sugar free pancake syrup and berries 6pp the only thing I changed was to use egg substitute instead of an egg to save a point, fat free cream for coffees 1pp total=7pp

Lunch: Caesar salad: romaine lettuce 0pp, 2 Tbsp light Caesar dressing 2pp, 2T parmesan cheese 1pp, home made croutons 2pp, 2 slices lower sodium pre-cooked bacon 1pp, shrimp 1pp. Banana 0pp and 1 cup skim milk 2pp total=9pp

Dinner: salisbury steak with mushroom gravy 6pp, mashed butternut squash 0pp 1/2c peas 1pp
total=7pp

Other: pudding 2pp, 10g lower sugar craisins 1pp total=3pp having them later on tonight!


  • Water: 10
  • Daily points used: 26
  • Weekly points used: 0
  • Weekly points balance: 49
  • Activity points earned:3 today so far :)
  • Activity points used: 0
  • Activity points balance: 3
  • Steps: 7714

No comments: