Saturday, February 14, 2015

Day 24, 25 and 26

Sorry I haven't been posting it's been kind of a weird week!

I have been getting my 30 minutes of walking in everyday. Sometimes indoors this week as it's brutally cold outside.

I've decided to shake things up a bit this week. I'm going to be following points plus for a week or so just to change things up. I'm one of those people who gets bored after a while. I get 26 daily pp and I will probably use my weeklies as well. We'll see.

Breakfast: 1/2c egg substitute 1pp, 1 tsp oil 1pp, extra lean ham 1pp, 1/2 grapefruit 0pp, 1 slice toast 2pp, 1 tsp butter 1pp, fat free creamer for coffees 2pp total pp=8pp

Lunch: not very hungry so I had a few veggies 0pp, light cheese 2pp, 2/3c light yogurt 2pp, raspberries and blueberries 0pp, 1 fiber one brownie 2pp lunch=6pp

At work: I'm taking a banana and buying chicken noodle soup 3pp, small whole wheat bun 3pp, 2 tsp whipped butter 1pp, 1 plain timbit or donut hole 2pp dinner=9pp

Other: 20g low sugar cranberries 2pp, 1/2c skim milk not shown 1pp other=3pp

Total pp for the day=26pp
weekly pt balance=34
Activity points earned=4
Activity points balance=22
The syncing between fitbit and weight watchers is a bit off this week. For instance yesterday I had 9,000 steps and it gave me 1 ap. Hopefully they'll correct it soon.

No comments: