Thursday, February 5, 2015

Day 18

A cold but sunny day today! The sidewalks were a lot easier to walk on :)

Ralph and I decided to walk to the library and then took the long way home. Ended up walking for an hour.

Breakfast: baked banana chocolate chip french toast 1pp, fat free cream for coffees breakfast=simplyfilling+1pp

Lunch: jalapeno peppers stuffed with ff cream cheese, a little light cheddar and 1 slice of pre-cooked lower sodium bacon 1pp, veggies, cantaloupe and yogurt, green tea lunch=simplyfilling+1pp

Dinner: chicken, potato, carrots, sweet potato, brussels sprouts, 2 tsp olive oil, sugar free cranberry sauce, low sodium gravy 0pp dinner=simplyfilling the best laid plans..... plating up my dinner when I found out the rotisserie chicken I just bought wasn't cooked enough!!! Into the oven it went. So I ate my veggies an cranberry sauce and the chicken and gravy after.



No comments: