Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Day 16

Busy day today.
First I went out on a 50 minute walk with my knee brace on. While on my walk I needed to stop at work to pick up my boots, I left them there because I had a ride home from work last night! Then I stopped at the grocery store for a few things. At least the sidewalks were cleared today.

This afternoon Ralph and I had a meeting so we got off of the bus early and managed to get another 25 minute walk in! After the meeting we went for a coffee with friends.

Now I'm relaxing and putting my feet up.

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites omelet, 3 slices of pre-cooked bacon 2pp, spinach kale mix sauteed with 1 tsp of oil, 1/2 grapefruit, 1 slice of toast and 1 tsp butter 1pp breakfast=simplyfilling+3pp

Lunch: beet chips, veggies, dip made with 0% plain Greek yogurt and spices, yogurt and cherries lunch=simplyfilling

Dinner: wild halibut dipped in egg white an coated with cornmeal and spices, 2 tsp olive oil, baked potato with plain Greek yogurt, salsa and green onion and carrots dinner=simplyfilling+1pp

No comments: