Friday, February 20, 2015

Back to work

Since I'm off to work soon today I chose to pick up some weights rather than going for a walk. I will try to get my steps in at work.

I'm also doing a challenge with an online friend to do 10 squats every time I go in the bathroom today :)

Breakfast: French toast with banana and peanut butter. 2x bread 3pp, 1/2c egg substitute 1pp, 2 Tbsp skim milk 0pp, sweetener and cinnamon 0pp, banana 0pp, 2 Tbsp pb2 1pp, 1 Tbsp sugar free pancake syrup 0pp, 5Tbsp fat free cream for coffees 1pp Total=6pp

Lunch: Toufayan pocket 2pp, 1/3c tuna 1pp, Bolthouse dressing 1pp, veggies, 1/2c grapefruit, special K double chocolate bar 4pp Total=8pp

At work: veggies, turkey 1pp, blueberries, yogurt 1pp,  17g almonds 3pp, 1 plain timbit 2pp Total=7pp

Other: 6oz red wine 5pp


  • Total daily points used: 26
  • Water: 8c
  • Weekly pts used: 0
  • Weekly pt balance: 41
  • Activity pts earned: 3
  • Activity pts used:0
  • Activity pts balance: 22
  • Steps: 8,386

1 comment:

Sean Anderson said...

Toufayan pocket---I'm like, tell me more! What is that? :) Your commitment to taking extraordinary care inspires, Suzanne. As always--love your photos. Thank you!!