Monday, January 19, 2015

Weigh in day!

This week I used all 49 of my weekly points.
This week I earned 32 activity points
I used 9 of my activity points
This week I gained +.9

I'll tell you why that doesn't bother me.
1. Food choices were great
2. Drank my water
3. lost -3.3 last week
4. Exercised 4x for at least 55 mins each time
5. I feel great
6. My clothes are baggier
7. I'm happy :)

Today is also Day 1 of 30 minutes of walking for 30 days. First I went in the woods for a 40 minute walk this morning and then on my way to a meeting this afternoon I got off of the bus early to get another 30 minute walk in.

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, green pepper, onion, baby spinach, 1oz light cheese, 2 tsp olive oil and a banana breakfast=simplyfilling+2pp

Lunch: Toufayan pocket, 1 Tbsp Kraft fat free miracle whip, ham, turkey, hot mustard, cucumber, tomatoes and an orange lunch lunch=simplyfilling

At a meeting: Taking almonds 2pp, lower sugar craisins 2pp and a individual pumpkin chocolate chip muffin 3pp. They always have raw veggies and fruits there so I'll also choose some of those. I didn't want to carry around meat etc while I was out this afternoon. total=9pp

3 comments:

Theresa Degener said...

good job Suzanne. I think I need to come live with you you would keep me on track lol

Karla said...

ditto Theresa ... no wait I will come there your scenery is so beautiful .... tee hee

Sean Anderson said...

I absolutely LOVE your perspective. It's so right and VERY true. And dang--your food always looks amazing. Enjoyed your post. Thank you!