Monday, January 12, 2015

Weekly weigh in

I was very happy to see the scale show a loss today!
I'm following the Simply Filling plan.
I used 48 of my 49 weekly points
I earned 27 activity points that I didn't use
I lost -3.3 lbs this week :)

People have asked how I get so many activity points well today will show you :)
I went to a meeting on a bus but got off early to walk the rest of the way which took me 25 minutes. After the meeting I walked to the bus terminal to grab a bus home so I walked another 20 minutes. Got of early so I could walk on a trail to get home which took another 30 minutes so that's 75 minutes of walking never mind that I don't have a car and also walked around a grocery store!

At the meeting they were offering lunch but instead I took what I'd planned to eat for lunch and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Breakfast: cream of oat bran made with 1 cup of skim milk, I added an egg white in when it was almost ready for some protein, frozen blueberries heated with 1/2 tbsp of chia seeds 1pp, 1 1/2 tsp brown sugar 0pp fat free creamer for coffees breakfast=simplyfilling+1pp

Lunch: 1/2c of cooked edamame, 1/2c carrot noodles, 1/2c cucumber noodles, green onion, 2 tbsp pc memories of Thailand 2pp, 1 tsp wasabi flavored soy sauce, Greek Yogurt Lunch=simplyfilling+2pp

Dinner: home made hamburger helper simplyfilling+2pp, veggies, 1 tsp light marg 0pp dinner=simplyfilling+2pp

Water: 8 cups so far

1 comment:

Sean Anderson said...

Congratulations on a great weigh-in!! Wow, your activity level is awesome! OMGoodness--that homemade HH looks so incredibly delicious. Yum. I want some.